- Creates the ideal water values for the successful keeping and breeding of shrimps that require a neutral to slightly acidic pH of 7.0-7.5
- Ideal for Neocaridina species and their varieties such as Sakura, White Pearl, Rilis, Blue Pearl, etc., as well as for all breeds of Tiger shrimp, Caridina mariae
- For balanced growth, health, vitality and high breeding success
- Promotes growth as valuable natural nutrition, especially for young shrimps
For targeted hardening of osmosis water, rain water and purified water. Developed especially for keeping and breeding shrimps from biotopes with a relatively neutral pH, e.g. Neocaridina species and their varieties such as White Pearl, Sakura, Rili, etc., as well as Tiger shrimps, Caridina mariae. With all the essential minerals, trace elements and vitamins shrimps need for healthy, balanced growth, vibrant colors and plentiful reproduction.
With Shrimp Salt, water can be produced with a total hardness and carbonate hardness similar to that which shrimps are accustomed to in their natural habitats. At the same time it promotes the activity of filter bacteria and promotes plant growth.
• Increases total hardness and carbonate hardness
• With essential vitamin B complex
• Biologically balanced calcium-magnesium ratio
• Creates the perfect conditions for problem-free moulting
• Provides the perfect conditions for successful breeding
• Dissolves quickly, easy to use
200 gram container.