This regulator is for those who are serious about planted aquariums. It has the ability to add more manifolds to the regulator(up to 5 total) so you can run up to 5 aquariums with co2. The initial cost of the unit is more expensive, but allows you to buy just the manifold additions as you add more aquariums. This allows you to save the money of buying additional regulators and co2 bottles. These are paired well with the Aquario Co2 Diffusers.
- Dual stage design minimize increase in output pressure as pressure drops in gas cylinder and will prevent end-tank-dump keeping your aquarium livestock safe and CO2 levels constant.
- Safe 12V DC Integrated Solenoid Valve
- Power adapter with universal voltage 100V-240V
- New quality design and completely new construction.
- Innovative design provides extreme accuracy and safety.
- Integrated Solenoid Valve.
- Adjustable working pressure up to +/- 40PSI (3 BAR) which makes excellent product for both Tropical and Marine Aquariums.
- Needle valve with bubble counter included.
- Dual gauge pressure indicators (tank volume and flow pressure / working pressure)
This regulator is very good no problem so far. The customer service was excellent.
I had high hopes for this regulator. I thought I was getting the best of the best but what I received fell short of expectations. I have now installed two of these (after returning the first one) and am sad to say both have solenoid issues. The first one I received did not stop the flow of CO2 after the solenoid was powered off. The one I have now is a lot better, but still releases a trivial amount of CO2 after the solenoid is powered off (persisting all the way until the photo period starts over again several hours later and solenoid is powered on). The small amount of CO2 that still gets through is not worth the hassle of returning the regulator. I just hope it doesn't get worse in time.
Solenoid issues aside, I really like this regulator. It was easy to install and the needle valve is very sensitive.
I will say that Aquarium Co-op provided excellent customer service and quickly exchanged the first faulty regulator. I received my replacement very quickly. Kudos to them for that!