It's taken me a long time to find a line of regulators I wanted to sell and stand behind. With the Co2 Art line, we have found that. This is the perfect regulator for anyone starting out with co2 for their aquarium. It's not the cheapest but it is reliable and well made. We simply couldn't stand behind the cheaper regulators on the market with their production defects. We like to pair these with the Aquario Neo Diffusers.
- Dual-stage design minimizes the increase in output pressure as pressure drops in the gas cylinder and will prevent "end-tank-dump" keeping your aquarium livestock safe and CO2 levels constant.
- Safe 12V DC Integrated Solenoid Valve
- Power adapter with universal voltage 100V-240V
- New quality design and a completely new construction.
- Innovative design provides extreme accuracy and safety.
- Integrated Solenoid Valve.
- Adjustable working pressure up to +/- 40PSI (3 BAR) which makes it an excellent product for both Tropical and Marine Aquariums.
- Needle valve with bubble counter included.
- Dual gauge pressure indicators (tank volume and flow pressure/working pressure
I have been using this regulator for about a week. I researched regulators for several weeks, and was a little overwhelmed by the choices. Aquarium C0-OP recently began selling these Co2 Art regulators, and since I trust them standing behind their products, it made the decision to buy the regulator easier. It has worked very well, and was reasonably priced in my opinion. My only niggle involves the needle valve on the bubble counter. It can be kind of touchy to set initially, but it doesn't seem drift at all once it's set. So all in all, very pleased with the regulator. As usual shipping was extremely fast. I buy a lot of items online and I have never experienced a faster shipper than Aquarium CO-OP.