The Fluval Plant 3.0 is a direct upgrade from the fluval fresh and plant 2.0. Replacing the predecessor.
Planted Aquarium Lighting Spectrum Fluval LED Light
Engineered For Fresh and Planted Aquariums Legs extend to make the fixture up to 12 inches longer.
Programmable 24 Hour Light Cycle
- Program gradual sunrise, mid-day, dusk and night settings. Mimic the natural cycle of the sun and moon to create a realistic environment for your fish.
- Independently control color to suit your lighting needs
- For convenience select one of the three pre-set lighting configurations
- Lake Malawi
- Tropical River
- Each individual LED casts 120° of illumination for wider area coverage and uniform lighting without dead spots
- Plant Spectrum features an IP67 waterproof rating, which allows it to endure regular splashing and even temporary submersion should it be dropped in your aquarium accidentally
- Fit a wide range of aquariums with adjustable mounting brackets
|LUMENS||2350 lm||3300 lm||4250 lm|
|TOTAL WATTAGE||32 W||45 W||59 W|
|COLOR TEMP||6500 K||6500 K||6500 K|
*We ship lights in the original packaging as the boxes are designed to be shipped. Rest assured that in the rare event any item from aquarium co-op is damaged in shipping, we send out a replacement.*
Does everything needed to grow plants in my 45g tall aquarium. The stock light just wouldn’t penetrate the depth.
Overall this light and it’s easy phone app make you feel you’re moving forward in the world of controlling everything from your phone. You can customize almost all lighting colors and ramp up times and ramp down times. Only thing I wish Fluval would add is another option to have moonlighting tun off or ramp off after night setting. Other than that best light and worth the price
I’m a saltwater guy, been doing saltwater for over 20 years. I set up a 29 gallon tank with cichlids (they will be rehoused after grow out) wanted something different and after watching Aquarium CoOp videos decided to try plants. This light is the correct kelvin rating for plants and is a set it and forget light.
Will probably be ordering another to upgrade my mother-in-laws tank for Christmas.
The ability to dial it a color that is visually pleasing to the aquarist plus grow some plants is a plus.