Membership to the Aquarium Co-Op channel offers so much more, in the way of education-based presentations from world-renowned experts in their respective fields, in-person events, specific member-only content, the ability to chat and ask questions during live streams and presentations, and much more.
What is Included:
- Aquarium Co-Op Club
The Aquarium Co-op Club is an online club that allows members from all over the world to be able to listen to and learn from experts in the aquatic industry. See our Events Calendar for the current schedule.
- In-person events for members
Aquarium Co-Op enjoys meeting like-minded hobbyists from around the world. In-person events for members will allow people to have more interaction with Cory and the team.
- Member-only content on YouTube
In addition to the club talks, the Aquarium Co-Op channel provides member-only content. Sometimes this may be a behind-the-scenes video, photo, or update post. Other times it may be notifications on product availability to inform members about coveted items. Watch all the Membership Videos.
- Chat function during live streams
Aquarium Co-op members have the ability to chat during live streams and online presentations. Oftentimes this may result in your questions being answered in real time.
How Much Does it Cost?
- All of the above-listed items are available to members for $4.99 per month.
How to Join
- Becoming a member is very easy. Simply login to YouTube and click on the Join Here button on the Aquarium Co-Op channel. From there, you can click the “Join” button. You may choose to either have a monthly subscription or a six-month plan.
- PLEASE NOTE: If you are joining from an iOS device, Apple charges $6.99 rather than $4.99. To avoid this, we recommend joining from a non-iOS device. Once you have joined, you may continue to watch and enjoy all of the content from your Apple device.