Cory's Notes: Great for not only plecos but other catfish and livebearers as well.
- High levels of vegetable matter that algae eaters prefer and love
- High in stabilized vitamin C to support immune system health.
- Highly balanced nutrition
- Unique Disc Shape Allows Easy Access
- Will not dissolve nor cloud the water
- Great for saltwater fish too
|Crude Protein||min. 33%|
|Crude Fat||min. 4.0%|
|Crude Fiber||max. 3.0%|
|Vitamin A||min. 8,700 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D3||min. 1,300 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E||min. 1,700 IU/kg|
|Ascorbic Acid||min. 190 mg/ kg|
My fish prefer Hikari algae wagers over all others I have tried, both small and big ones. My plecos LOVE them, but also all my other fish love them as well.
My common Pleco loves this food. It doesn’t cloud the water.
Fish and snails seem to like them. Sink to the bottom quickly.
I feed it to my plecostomus and their fry , blue mystery snails, guppies, neon red crayfish, and cherry shrimp. All love it.
My catfish love these algae wafers so do my guppies.