Cory's Note: This food has extra fats in it to help female livebearers produce fry and for fry to grow faster. A great food to be used by all livebearer enthusiasts.
- Bio-technology helps us create a pellet that becomes soft quickly yet does not dissolve in water. High in palatability, your fish are eager to devour.
- The multivitamins encapsulated within each granule guarantees your pet will get full nutrition we know they need for good health.
- The "Micro Coating" eliminates nutrition leaking and water clouding.
- Linolenic acid promotes growth, health and improves the natural breeding habits of Guppies.
- Chitosan extracted from crustaceans and iodine derived from seaweed improve the overall condition of your pet.
|Crude Protein||min. 50%|
|Crude Fat||min. 8.0%|
|Crude Fiber||max. 2.0%|
|Vitamin A||min. 19,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D3||min. 2,800 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E||min. 850 IU/kg|
|Ascorbic Acid||min. 340 mg/kg|
My guppies love this food. I would recommend it to anyone else with guppies.
My guppies & platies seem to really enjoy this food. I put in some flake food & also fed them some of this Hikari Guppy food. They quit eating the flakes & devoured the Hikari.
Also, Aquarium Co-Op shipped these quickly & received them within a couple of days.
My fish seem to love it so I also like it.
My guppies and endlers go wild for it, and the corys love whatever hits the bottom. A nice clean food.
Bought for some hybrid endlers. It’s a bit large for new babies but anything over a week old seems to eat it ok and they get pretty excited when I feed it.